Night Moscow by car – Moscow illuminations is exclusive night tour of Moscow, discover the other face of Moscow at night with its gorgeous monuments and bridges and find out how beautiful the city of lights is!
During the tour we will have several stops to take pictures.
Barbara Tours offers a local experience;
I would like to accompany you and help you to travel through the Moscow’s history, be a main character of it, experience the city in many different ways.
I will pick you up at the hotel (or a train station) together with our licensed driver and the tour will begin!
The following itinerary has been listed merely as a guideline:
- Our tour will start with the main street of Moscow – Tverskaya Street, the center of the city’s nightlife and entertainment;
- Manege Square;
- The Bolshoi Theatre – beautifully illuminated at night;
- Red Square, St. Basil Cathedral;
- Breathtaking panorama of the Kremlin;
- The Catherdral of Christ the Savior and Patriarch bridge;
- New Maidens’ Convent;
- The view from the Sparrow Hills is especially lovely at night;
- Moscow State University – one of the seven Stalin’s skyscraper;
- The Victory park;
- The Hotel Ukraine and the White House;
- The center of Moscow nightlife – New Arbat Street.
At the end of this tour, the driver will take you back to the hotel or any other place in central Moscow you would prefer.
☆ Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or train station
☆ Starting time: 8 p.m.
☆ Transportation: car/mini van
☆ No charge for guests under 10 year age
☆ Length of the tour: 2-3 hours
We work with licensed drivers with cars (up to 3 people) or minivans (4 – 7 people).
If you have children with you, please inform us their ages (up to 12 years old) and we will provide baby seats in the car!
Make a reservation
Please make your reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
I will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your reservations.
Looking forward to meet you in Moscow!