On the music path is a unique tour combining walking tour and music performance! We are going to make a 2h walking tour (off the beaten path) and attend one of the concetrs of the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory.
It is an opportunity of a lifetime to get acquainted with incredible Russian musicians in the historical building where Sergei Rachmaninoff and Alexander Scriabin studied.
Barbara Tours offers a local experience;
I would like to accompany you and help you to travel through the Moscow’s history, be a main character of it, experience the city in many different ways.
I will inform the meeting point by e-mail right after confirming your reservation and or closer to the date of your tour.
The following itinerary has been listed merely as a guideline:
- We will start out tour with the Bolshoi Theatre. The Bolshoi Ballet and Bolshoi Opera are amongst the oldest ballet and opera companies in the world;
- Tverskaya street;
- Famous grocery store“Eliseevsky“, opened a long time ago in 1901. Its luxurious decoration, huge crystal chandeliers are definately not to be missed;
- Tverskoy boulevard– the longest and the oldest boulevard in Moscow, built during the reign of Catherine the Great;
- Greater Church of Christ’s Ascension where country’s greatest poet Alexander Pushkin married the beauty of that time Natalia Goncharova;
- Concert hall of the Gnesin Music Academy;
- Extraordinary mansion of the noble Moscow merchant Arseny Morozov;
- Cathedral of Signs of the Icon of Our Lady was built in 1625 by a decision of Ivan Romanov – an uncle of the first Russian Tsar of the house of Romanov, Michael Romanov;
- The Moscow State Tchaikosvsky Conservatory, one of the leading music universities in the country and one of most prestigious in the world.
Please note that it is better to book this tour in advance. Some of the music events of the Conservatory are very popular and it is difficult to get tickets.
☆ Starting time: 4:30 p.m.
☆ Transporation: walking
☆ Length of the tour: 4-5 hours
☆ The total price of the tour depends on the concert performed
☆ I will accompany you to the concert
Usually, entrence to the performances of the students of the Conservatory is free;
Regarding the performance of professional musicians, most of the ticketsprices are very acceptable and you get to see first class music performance;
The prices can be relatively high in case of the performance of world’s most famous musicians.
Make a reservation
Please make your reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
I will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your reservations.
Looking forward to meet you in Moscow!